Hey guys I'm back with another weekend post! This time about the wishing I am dying for! It's incredibly hard not having a job and an income to live on. I thought that leaving Aritzia for good would solve my stress and worry..and it did...for a little while. But like any good professional shopoholic I soon found myself overwhelmed with things I wanted to buy but could never afford. Actually most of the things I have wrote about in the last few months have either been a gift or have been saved up from me selling my old clothes online (I feel like a pack rat). So why should today be any different? Here is what I am currently lusting for!
2. Aritzia "Wilfred" Silk Harem Pants- I actually own something quite similar to this just not in silk. However, I bought them in a size 2 and now need them in a size 0. I think I want them in silk but I'm such a messy eater, I might be spending more money at the dry cleaners than I would expect. Ahhh, but they're just so comfy!
3. Aritzia "Wilfred" Chevalier Blazer with Satin Lapels- I only considered this after I saw a girl in the TTC wear it with cropped blue skinnies. It looked amazing! I know I wanted it in the nude colour, but after seeing how luxurious the black looks, I've changed my mind!
4. Zara Military Coat with Leather Sleeves- Kay, this is the one item I definitely know I've wanted for at least 3 months now. They sold out before but I heard them got a new stock in. Downfall? Over $100 and that's well...$100 more than what I have at the moment!
5. Aritzia "T.Babaton" Silk Blouse- Love this because its clean and simple and I think the perfect is so fitting for the spring.
6. Aritzia "Wilfred" Tamar Blazer- Adore this because of it's kimono-like sleeves. I feel like this could be dressed up or dressed down...and again the colour is just perfect!