CHRONICLES

Saturday 2 June 2012

Wishlist

Hey guys I'm back with another weekend post! This time about the wishing I am dying for! It's incredibly hard not having a job and an income to live on. I thought that leaving Aritzia for good would solve my stress and worry..and it did...for a little while. But like any good professional shopoholic I soon found myself overwhelmed with things I wanted to buy but could never afford. Actually most of the things I have wrote about in the last few months have either been a gift or have been saved up from me selling my old clothes online (I feel like a pack rat). So why should today be any different? Here is what I am currently lusting for!






 1. Alexander McQueen Scarf- In all honesty, the only reason why I am contemplating this is because a friend of mine is selling it for only $150. It's such an amazing deal and it really does fit my style! I'm eyeing the black one!

2. Aritzia "Wilfred" Silk Harem Pants- I actually own something quite similar to this just not in silk. However, I bought them in a size 2 and now need them in a size 0. I think I want them in silk but I'm such a messy eater, I might be spending more money at the dry cleaners than I would expect. Ahhh, but they're just so comfy!

3. Aritzia "Wilfred" Chevalier Blazer with Satin Lapels- I only considered this after I saw a girl in the TTC wear it with cropped blue skinnies. It looked amazing! I know I wanted it in the nude colour, but after seeing how luxurious the black looks, I've changed my mind!

4. Zara Military Coat with Leather Sleeves- Kay, this is the one item I definitely know I've wanted for at least 3 months now. They sold out before but I heard them got a new stock in. Downfall? Over $100 and that's well...$100 more than what I have at the moment!

5. Aritzia "T.Babaton" Silk Blouse- Love this because its clean and simple and I think the perfect is so fitting for the spring.

6. Aritzia "Wilfred" Tamar Blazer- Adore this because of it's kimono-like sleeves. I feel like this could be dressed up or dressed down...and again the colour is just perfect!

7 comments:

  1. Aw thankyou for your comment on my blog, Now following you! Your blog is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted one of the military coats, they had them in Topshop last year and I am so happy you have found them in Zara, I will be paying a visit to their shop very soon :)

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get the McQueen scarf! It's a deal and well, it's a pretty amazing piece. I like the harem pants I have a pair from Aritzia but they're made from lyocell. pretty comfy. I like everything on this lost, you have great taste.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx