CHRONICLES

Monday, 4 June 2012

Stoked About Spikes

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a fabulous start to the week...because I know I am! My ASOS "Spike Stretch Bracelets" came in the mail today and I am totally in love with my new pieces! I actually ordered these a week and a half ago (when I had mulah) and this came at the perfect time (as I am completely broke). The box that came in the mail today was actually quite big and I couldn't fathom what I could have possibly ordered. But I guess that just shows the care ASOS puts in when delivering your items (now I have a bunch of bubble wrap and cardboard pieces in my living room LOL). Anyways, these came in super shiny, clean and in mint condition and I plan to keep it that way! To say the least, I am so excited to wear these! Also if you'd like to purchase these, I provided the link below to the website! Have a lovely week readers xo




BUY HERE

30 comments:

  1. they look awesome! wish I had some 'mulah' right now so I could buy them! :)

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Lovely blog you have here!! Just want to let you know, GNOIX is a new online fashion store. Please come by and check our current inventories and special promo at WWW.SHOPGNOIX.COM!! GNOIX is now following you through blogspot and hope that you will do the same for us. And by following, you can hear about our giveaways on our blogspot!! And one more addition, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND YOU WILL NOT MISS OUT ON OUR DEAL OF THE DAY AND SPECIAL PROMOS GOING ON!!

    GNOIX (Pronounce as NOISE)
    "Where fashion cannot be MUTE!!"

    www.shopgnoix.com
    www.facebook.com/gnoixboutique
    instagram: @gnoixboutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about buying these. I love them. Your watch is also amazing.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just ant you to know that I nominated you to 'ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD', I really like your blog
    and to know the mechanics follow my blog! ♥ Hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you :) answered back on your blog xx

      Delete
  5. Love these, so striking!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Looks classy and fabulous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love these! I tend to skip asos' jewellery section, maybe I should give it more of a look! x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I advice you check it out! and watch for sales :)

      Delete
  8. I have amazing giveaway on my blog !:) enjoy!:)
    http://bloomingflowers-ika.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLYSHIT, great Blog Sweetheart, well done.. what do you think about following each other ;)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want! :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these bracelets!


    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. obsessed with rose gold!! saw fleur de force wear this in one of her videos, such a beaut piece <3

    crazyforcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely love love love these bracelets! so edgy but cute. Also, im trying to get as many peoples opinions on my blog name. Should i keep it "Miss City Chic" or change it to "Truth or Flare" id love if u gave me your input im so indecisive haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the one you have now is great :)

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx