CHRONICLES

Sunday 27 May 2012

Plain Jane

I usually like to keep my clothes and colours to a minimal and this outfit was quickly put together in a matter of minutes. I think a lot of times I tend to overthink what I'm going to wear, but lately the warm weather has inspired me to keep it chic and simple! I also managed to raid my mother's closet to find this lovely vintage piece that my father bought my mother when they were dating. I love vintage because it can be mixed with current trends to make a unique outfit! Have fun and enjoy your summer readers xo

OOTD: 1. Zara White "Silk" Top/ 2. Aritzia "Wilfred" High-Waisted Linen Black Shorts/ 3. Vintage White Leather Bag/ 4. Aldo White Lace Flats/ 5. Michael Kors Gold Watch/ 6. Aldo Feather Bracelet

11 comments:

  1. Great post!

    rousseroulette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit, it's really simple^^

    X

    mcmiki93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY SIMPLE BUT i LOVE IT!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like plains especially white ones.. You just add up some accessories and your all set for a day.. like your post! =) visit my blog and hope you follow me too..


    http://oc-craft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces!I'm following you now on GFC! Hope you will visit my blog and follow back if you like! :)

    xxx
    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this outfit is adorable!! :)

    I invite you to check my blog out loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    We should do a fashion blog collab

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx