CHRONICLES

Friday 11 May 2012

House of Harlow

Finally, I have received my 5 leather station necklace from the House of Harlow jewellery line and I could not be happoer! After seeing so many people at my old work, Aritzia, wear this lovely piece I finally broke down and bought one! The package came yesterday in the mail (several weeks before it said it would be here) and I've already worn in two days in a row. This will definitely be one of my closet staples! What your favourite jewellery piece? Have a lovely weekend  xo,

Sorry for the horrible shot on my living room floor. I was in a rush!


Outfitted with sheer white top and pastel pink pants (horrible lighting makes my pants look white!)
Worn

29 comments:

  1. what a cool necklace!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks great on you! I don't really have any statement pieces of jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. d'awww I'm sure you have other statement products!

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to get this necklace for ages! It is so versatile and really adds something extra to each outfit. Look fab on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely necklace :)

    pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace! it looks so good on you and you are so pretty :D!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace look super cute on you. Man... I haven't been up to date with jewelry. I still wear the super long ones! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your edgy necklace! =)
    Hope you can visit my blog or follow me instead..


    http://oc-craft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a fab necklace, and you look stunning! :)

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a wonderful necklace :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the necklace! it's stunning :) and i also followed your blog, great blog you have here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit and your necklace is stunning!! :D Love your blog, would you like to follow eachother? :D

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous necklace- it looks great on you!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    tiffiemonster
    http://tiffiemonster.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. following you back! thank you for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful necklace!

    http://my-vegan-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx