CHRONICLES

Saturday 25 February 2012

Shopping Splurge

So I finally had the items (and the time) to upload my little haul! I bought these items a while ago but I never really got to blog about them because I can't stand really short posts (being the picky me). Anywho, here are some items that have now found a new home in my little closet of goodies :) Happy shopping!

Aritzia "Wilfred" White/Birch Kimono- OMG I'm totally in looooveee with this kimono! It's so crisp and clean looking, oversized and comfy! If you're anything like me, I hate showing my arms off in the summer (I think I mentioned this before). And that's why sheer and light fabrics like silk are the perfect layering piece! Eeeep, cannot wait for summer!
Sorry, lack of steaming.

This is another way you can wear the kimono which I love! (similar to how I styled the black one in my previous posts)
Finally, I have gotten my leather jacket! Side note: It was nice dropping at my old work on Friday and seeing a few of my lovely co-workers that I couldn't say bye to. Ah, pure bliss. 
*drum roll*
The inside
Love it opened
Details
Front view
My new love. This is the Mackage in the "Kenya" style which can only be bought exclusively at Aritzia! Love the  motorcycle look, def my style.
Urban Outfitters Kimono. Seen in previous posts, this was on sale for $29.99. Amazing!
Close up
Aritzia "Wilfred Free" Poncho. Again already seen! But I love love love it! (...love it)
1. Rag N Bone Teal/Green Jean & 2. Urban Outfitters Maroon (looks red due to my cruddy cam) High Waisted Jeggings
 Coloured denim! So I finnnaaaally broke down and got me some coloured denim :) I've always wanted a few pairs but I wanted ones that would last long and have a hue I would not get sick of after 2 weeks (pretty typical of me). Anyways I opted for these ones and I could not be happier!
Alternate
Aritzia "Community" Black Knitted Sweater- was not the best buy. I needed more black tops in my wardrobe so I decided to get this before I left but there's already a hole in it! Arghhhh, such an impulse buy but I'll fix it :)

Style Inspiration. Military Vests! I want one in a greyish/blue! It would look so great with white jeans and a coloured top :) Photo taken from Aritzia's Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx