CHRONICLES

Thursday 8 December 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hey, so haven't been on this lately but for good reason. I've been swamped with work and school that I have just not had any time to upload! Anyways, I need to sell a few of my clothes and re-organize my closet but here are just some early xmas gifts from friends and family that'll definitely add to my wardrobe!




A couple days ago my mom bought me a Michael Kors gold watch without even knowing that it was exactly what I wanted for Christmas! (Sorry to my boyfriend who now has to find something else to buy me). But I am so excited for this and have been wearing it non-stop for several days now. It goes with everything! And with this watch on sale for 20%, I could not be happier! Thanks mom! 

Oh and just a little OOTD with the things I purchased recently for my own gifts! (Bwuaha I'm such a loser)
1. Aritzia "T.Babaton" Sweater Dress in Heather White/ 2. Aritzia Reversible Scarf
3. American Apparel Pleather Leggings/ 4. Michael Kors Gold Watch
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag

Till next time, xo

2 comments:

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx