CHRONICLES

Wednesday 16 October 2013

But if I kiss you, will your mouth read this true?

Fall is here and I couldn't be happier! Time to pull out the blanket scarves, cozy knits and leather jackets...yes, life is goooooood. I figured today I'd go pretty hobo/casual considering I'm just heading to school for only one class. This week month has been pretty hectic and a lot has changed so hopefully I can post more about that later! Hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather and change of scene xo

Brandy Melville Knit Cardigan, Aritzia "Talula" Shirt, Urban Outfitters, Aldo Shoes, Aritzia "Wilfred" Scarf, Michael Kors Watch, Urban Outfitters Skull Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and will try my best to get back to you with any questions or inquiries! Also if you want to follow each other please leave a comment here and I'll be happy to return the favour xx